“3D Concrete Printing Market” 2019-2024 report provides vital data associated to the complete market shares, growth rate, revenue, challenges, opportunities prediction over a five-year period, from 2019 to 2024. In this 3D Concrete Printing market report, the analysts have presented important statistics which tells to the production and consumption forecast for the key areas that the 3D Concrete Printing market is considered into, production forecast by type, and consumption forecast by application. 3D Concrete Printing market shares of positive growth as investors cheered its financial results for last some years.
3D Concrete Printing Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245786
Key Market Trends:
Residential Sector to Dominated the Market
– As a result of rapid urbanization, especially in developing countries, the demand for residential construction is increasing day-by-day.
– The market for 3D concrete printing in the residential segment has expanded globally, majorly in Asia-Pacific and other emerging economies. The demand for houses is higher than the supply in emerging nations, such as South Africa. And the rise in demand for housing in urban areas has increased and the governments National Infrastructural Plan is supporting this growth, with new projects expected in the future.
– Furthermore, a report from the World Resources Institute estimated that 1.2 billion people currently live in cities without affordable or secure housing. In March 2018, an Austin-based robotics construction startup, ICON, announced their plan to build a community of affordable 100 3D-printed homes in El Salvador, Central America next year.
– DuBox, modular design, and off-site construction company, has already demonstrated the UAEs first locally 3D printed concrete building from real-life construction objects. The company partnered with the University of Eindhoven in the Netherlands and the engineering consultancy firm, Witteveen+Bos, to achieve this target.
– During the fifth International Conference for Sustainable Construction Materials in Dubai, the local government has laid out a plan to have 25% of its buildings 3D-printed by 2030.
– Aforementioned factors are expected to drive the demand of the 3D concrete printing in the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– In 2018, Asia-Pacific, led by China, emerged as a major 3D concrete printing consumer due to strong government support, efforts toward standardization, and expanding application segments.
– The Asia-Pacific construction sector is the largest in the world and is increasing at a healthy rate, owing to the rising population, increase in middle-class income, and urbanization. Increasing infrastructure construction activity is the major driver for the Asia-Pacific construction sector
– China is expected to serve as the largest market due to its rapid industrial development and increasing urban population.
– In addition, the entry of major players from the EU into the lucrative market of China has further fueled the industrys expansion.
– Owing to their business potential, countries, like Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Singapore, and South Korea have become hosts to numerous national and international events. This move has accelerated the demand for hotels, shopping malls, high-rise buildings, and arenas and stadiums (both outdoor and indoor), thereby boosting the construction industry in the respective regions.
– Thus, construction activity has been growing in the Asia-Pacific, which is expected to boost the 3D concrete printing market.
Reasons for Buying 3D Concrete Printing Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245786
Detailed TOC of 3D Concrete Printing Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Customized and Money Efficient Constructions
4.1.2 Increasing Investments in Infrastructure Due to Rapid Urbanization and Industrialization
4.1.3 Increasing Focus on Ecofriendly and Smart Constructions
4.2.1 Requirement of Skilled Labor and Capital Investment for 3D Printing
4.2.2 Lack of Standardization and Limited Product Variety
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Concrete Type
5.2 By Product Type
5.2.2 Floors & Roofs
5.2.3 Panels & Lintels
5.3 By Sector
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Australia & New Zealand
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 Rest of North America
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 3D CONCRETE
6.4.2 Balfour Beatty
6.4.3 Carillion PLC (PwC)
6.4.4 Dus Architects
6.4.5 Foster + Partners
6.4.6 HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG
6.4.7 Kier Group PLC
6.4.8 KOHN PEDERSEN FOX ASSOCIATES PC
6.4.10 Sika AG
6.4.12 UNIVERSE ARCHITECTURE BV
6.4.13 Yingchuang Building Technique (Shanghai) Co. Ltd (WinSun)
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Innovations in the Asia-Pacific 3D Printing Market, Especially, China
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Anal Cancer Market 2019 Global Industry Size, Future Trends, Growth Key Factors, Demand, Business Share, Sales & Income, Manufacture Players, Application, Scope, and Opportunities Analysis by Outlook 2023