Worldwide Latest Market Research Report on “Global Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market – Segmented by Material Type, Technology, End-User Industry, and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023) 2019-2023”
The Global Additive Manufacturing & Materials market will reach xxx Million USD in 2019 and CAGR 26.86% 2019-2023. The report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes the industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Additive Manufacturing & Materials by product, region, and application, in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- 3D Systems
- Arcam AB
- EOS GmbH
- Mcor Technologies Ltd.
- Materialise NV
- Stratasys Ltd.
Get Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103283
Description of Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market: The global additive manufacturing & materials market was valued at USD 8.42 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 35.10 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 26.86 %, during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The scope of the report is segmented by material type, such as Plastic, Metal, Ceramic, By technology stereo lithography, fused deposition modeling, laser sintering, binder jetting printing, and the end user industries are limited to aerospace, automotive, healthcare, government and defense, and industrial. The regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Demand for Lightweight Construction in Automotive and Aerospace Industries
Lightweight construction, flexibility in design and fabrication, and energy conservation has spurred the demand for high-performance construction processes and materials, across the aerospace and automotive industries. Additive manufacturing makes this design-driven construction a reality, enabling the production of complex structures that are stable, strong, light in weight, and offer capabilities beyond traditional subtractive manufacturing techniques. In the automotive landscape, owing to the demand for high-strength parts to endure the rigors of high-speed racing, the need to build complex geometries, and light weight construction. Further, major market players in the aerospace industry are investing in the development of additive manufacturing-based airplane components and parts. Additionally, the additive production-based technology delivers cost-effective, on-demand, low volume, as well as full batch production, thereby, making it an attractive alternative for the manufacture of aircrafts and automobiles.
Laser sintering has a Major Market Share Amongst Other Technologies
Laser sintering is prominently used in industries that need small quantities of products printed in high-quality materials. It has applications in aerospace, healthcare, military, hardware, and other industry verticals. In the recent years, technological developments in this segment have been focused on the design and movement of the lasers, for performance optimization. The laser-sintering segment is expected to record growth, due to its ability to generate products with good mechanical properties.
Industrial Manufacturing Has a Major Market Share amongst Other End-user Industries
In industrial manufacturing, which includes semiconductors, consumer electronic, goods, and machinery components, additive manufacturing has allowed the production of parts that are geometrically complex, stronger, and cost-effective. As semiconductors are used in almost all electronics, it is necessary to design them with precision, for efficient and seamless functioning. The adoption of AM in semiconductors has led to a reduction in size and improved the finishing. These factors are expected to boost the market.
North America has the Highest Share in the Market
The United States, being among the lead innovators and pioneers, in terms of adoption, for additive manufacturing, is expected to retain its position as the market leader during the forecast period. In 2016, the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) reported that more than 8,000 patent applications were filed in the field of Additive manufacturing materials. The patents ranged from prosthetic kits to household and consumer products. The introduction of 3D bio printing (an emerging form of 3D printing) is expected to have a positive impact on the US economy, with all the stakeholders expected to benefit from the use of 3D printing techniques.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Order a copy of Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market Report 2019 @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103283
The Global demand for Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2019 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Global Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market highlights the following key factors:
- A complete informative analysis of Additive Manufacturing & Materials industry, which includes a valuation of the parental market.
- Emerging trends by sections and regional markets.
- Major developments in market dynamics & market overview.
- Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market shares and methods of key players in the Additive Manufacturing & Materials market.
- Current and predictable size of Additive Manufacturing & Materials market from the outlook of both value and volume.
- Reporting and estimation of recent industry developments.
- References to companies for establishment their position in the Additive Manufacturing & Materials market.
Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market players in detail. Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Inquire more or share questions if any for this Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103283
Key Features of the Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market Report:
- Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market insights and finger analysis will help take knowledgeable decision in the changing competitive dynamics.
- To build up a far-reaching, verifiable, every year refreshed and financially perceptive data dependent on execution, capacities, objectives, and systems of the world is driving organizations.
- To help current providers reasonably evaluate their money related, advertising and innovative capacities opposite driving contenders.
- To supplement associations internal competing data gathering endeavors by giving vital investigation, information understanding, and knowledge.
- Five-year forecast measure would give a clear understanding of future growth.
- Investigation of upcoming and past market information will help in organizing an outline of current business strategies.
- Comprehensive information of market players will help understand consumer demands and market scope.
- Development opportunities and forecast buyer requests will evoke the collection of revenue.
- A comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics will keep you ahead of the competitors.
- The fresh proficient elements such as industry production study, revise product-launching events, growth and risk factors will help in the forecast feasibility analysis.
- To distinguish the slightest focused market specialties with huge development potential.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts, and Companies Mentioned in this Market Research Report @ https://360researchreports.com/Additive Manufacturing & Materials-13103283
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market of many Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
In conclusion, Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data that will serve as a profitable guide for all the Additive Manufacturing & Materials Market competitors.