This report is accomplished and comprehensive research of the 3D Printing Market 2019-2024 based on the major regional market situations, key driving factors, major competitors, and the size & scope of the market. The 3D Printing Market Research Report is a valuable source of perceptive data for business strategists. It delivers the Market outline with growth study and antique & revolutionary cost, revenue, and demand. The Market Report is designed to include both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the company for each region and country participating in the study.
Top Manufacturers of 3D Printing Market Research Report 2019-2024:
- Stratasys Ltd
- 3D Systems Corporation
- EOS GmbH
- Electro Optical Systems
- Concept – Laser GmbH
- Sisma S.P.A.
- ExOne Co
- Arcam AB
- Hewlett Packard Inc.
- Proto Labs Inc.
- Materialise NV (ADR)
Get a sample copy of the report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/14352671
Summary for 3D Printing Market Report:
The 3D printing market was valued at USD 10.58 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach a value of USD 49.01 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 29.48% over the forecast period 2019-2024. At the end of 2019, America Makes announced it was awarding USD 1.6 million to a joint project between Arizona State University and the ASTM International Additive Manufacturing Center of Excellence. In the earlier months of 2019, the project aims to advance post-processing methods for SLM parts.
– With technological advancements and product innovations, use of 3D printing technology has found various application in a wide variety of areas, such as jet engines, advanced prosthetics, and even living tissue (with a potential to disrupt the entire manufacturing industry).
– The industry is being constantly driven by technological developments, which promise higher flexibility and enable faster design. Further, manufacturers have realized the advantages that 3D printing offers, such as optimizing material, labor, and transportation costs. Manufacturing units have been able to cut down on material wastage through the use of 3D printing.
– Governments across the world have already started investing in R&D on 3D printing, which has had a positive impact on technology propagation and adoption. For instance, the Dutch government invested an additional USD 150 million in 3D printing-related research and innovation.
– However, the market remains constrained by high costs of equipment needed to deploy 3D printing on an industrial scale. The lack of an international standards body regulating manufacturers also limits the market growth.
Scope of 3D Printing Market Research Report 2019-2024
Additive manufacturing, also known as 3D printing, is a technology which creates objects, as it offers a plethora of opportunities in production, design, and performance of novel architectural forms, construction systems, and materials. Different material are used such as plastics, metals, and ceramics with various technologies that can cater to many end users.
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry form for the report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14352671
Key Market Trends
Fused Deposition Modelling Technology is Leading the Market
– In the 3D printing process, printers use a thermoplastic filament which is heated to its melting point and then extrude it layer by layer, according to the shape and cross-section of the product, to create a three-dimensional object.456- Fuel Deposition Modelling (FDM) has applications in automotive, consumer goods, aerospace, and other industries. This is an affordable solution to build durable and stable parts in these industries. It is also effective in manufacturing complex parts, the designs of which are too complex for traditional methods to execute.456- Over recent years, advancements of the technique have resulted in the deployment of low-cost FDM solutions and increased market penetration. The method is now being used for bio-printing applications using bio-synthetic polymers.456- Moreover, FDM has 46% of market coverage among all the technologies used for 3D printing.
North America Holds the Largest Share in the Market
– There have been a series of new product launches, mergers, and acquisitions in North America to utilize the potential on offer through 3D printing. The major factor influencing the rise in investments has been the continuous evolution and application of new technologies exploring an untapped market in the manufacturing sector.456- With these series of investments, healthcare, aerospace & defense, industrial, and consumer product applications in North America are set to boom over the upcoming years. For instance, University of Dayton Research Institute was awarded USD 8 million from America Makes, the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute, to lead a national program that will use additive manufacturing to help the Air Force more efficiently and affordably sustain aging aircraft. Funding for the award was provided by the Air Force Research Laboratory, and directed to UDRI by America Makes under a new cooperative agreement between America Makes and AFRL.456- Various government organizations, such as NASA, have identified that heavy investments in 3D printing technologies can contribute significantly in space applications, and develop zero – G technologies, driving the growth of the market.456- Fitness trackers and smart apparel are also expected to be driving factors for 3D printing technology in the United States. It is estimated that around 19% of the broadband households had a wearable fitness device.456- Changing consumer preferences and a rising need for customization has bought about a need to create a flexible band and electronics systems that could be realized using 3D printing technology, thereby driving its growth.
3D Printing Market Segment by Key Regions:-
- North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America, Middle East, and Africa
3D Printing Market Research Report offers the Following Segments:
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- 3D Printing Market Strategic endorsement for the new freshman
- 3D Printing Market share evaluation for the regional and country-level segments
- 3D Printing Market forecasts for a minimum of 5 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets
- 3D Printing Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic commendation in key business segments based on the market assessment
- Company profiling with detailed master plan, financials, and Current developments
- Competitive landscaping survey the key common trends
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/14352671
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is a credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed to optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]